We offer a wide range of trading features.
SGX News Overview & FAQ
As part of enhancing your trading experience with us, from 1 June 2016, you can now find SGX News and announcements within Lim & Tan Online Trading platform.
1. How do I access SGX News via Lim & Tan Securities Online Trading platform?
To access SGX News and announcements on individual SGX counters, please login via www.limtan.com.sg, place cursor at your preferred counter and right click to select SGX News.
Alternatively you may go to "Research" and click on "SGX News" tab.
2. What announcements are available on SGX News?
SGX News has the following categories of news and announcements:
- Financial Statements
- Disclosure of Interest/Changes in Interest
- Share Buy Back - On Market
- Corporate Actions - Distributions
- Corporate Actions
- General Announcements (Others)
Clients may view specific information by selecting the sub-category.
3. Can I view announcement that was released within a selected period?
Yes. You can view news and announcements according to the selected period.
News and announcements released from 1 Jan 2016 onwards, including Financial statement for Year 2015 and Q1 2016 will be available.
For earlier announcements, please visit https://www.sgx.com/wps/portal/sgxweb/home/company_disclosure/company_announcements
4. How do I search for news and announcements for a specific counter?
To search for a specific counter, please key in the stock name/code and click on "Go".
5. How do I view the PDF attachment under announcement detail?
Access the information under announcement detail by clicking on the PDF file. You may select "Open" to view or "Save" to download.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.