- Brokerage Charges FAQ
- E-Statements and E-Contracts FAQ
- SGX Advanced Orders FAQ
- US Advanced Orders FAQ
- Contract For Difference Advanced Orders FAQ
- General FAQ
- SGX Circuit Breaker and Error Trade Policy FAQ
- 2FA FAQ
- Specified Investment Products FAQ
- Reclassification of OLIPs to EIPs FAQ
- Young Investors FAQ
- Cyber Security FAQ
This page contains the forms that you may require when trading with us.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print the forms. Download the free Adobe Reader here.
- Terms & Conditions Governing New Accounts
- CDP Linkage Form
- Foreign Markets Account Opening Form (For Foreign Markets Internet Trading only)
- US Markets Account Opening Form, US ATP Short Account Opening Form, W8-Ben Form and Risk Warning Statement
- CCT Account Opening Forms
Forms required to be submitted:
1) Term Sheet for Cash Collateralised Trading
2) Application for Opening of Securities Sub Account
For more information, please refer to the Electronic Account Application Process FAQ.
Step 1: Click to launch form
Step 2: Complete form on your computer
Step 3: Printout completed form
Step 4: Sign and mail the form to your Trading Representative / Lim & Tan Securities Pte Ltd
- CPF Contribution History + Computerised Payslip; or
- Latest IR8A; or
- Latest CDP Statement.
For information of account opening timeline, please click here.
For Margin and CFD Account
Please contact your Trading Representative or our Helpdesk for more details. Contact us.
For CFD Foreign Securities Markets Account
For Existing Lim & Tan Securities client with CFD (SGX):
Complete the "Application For Access To Online CFD Foreign Securities Markets Trading". Forms can be downloaded here.
For Existing Lim & Tan Securities client:
Complete the "Application For Access To Online CFD SGX and CFD Foreign Securities Markets Trading". Forms can be downloaded here.
For New Lim & Tan Securities client:
Please open a new Online Cash account first by clicking here.
For Young Investors (YI)
If you are above the age of 18 and below 21 years old, and wish to open a trading account, please read the FAQ & Eligibility Criteria.
Please note that you are required to have a Trading Representative to service your YI trading account.
Contact your Trading Representative or our Helpdesk for more details. Contact us.
- Electronic Payment for Shares (EPS)
- GIRO (DBS/POSB/OCBC/UOB)
- DBS/POSB Electronic GIRO application (Please refer to General FAQ - GIRO for more details.)
Schedule of Charges
Please click here to download a copy of the Schedule of Charges.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.